You may be eligible to request a free packet of rapid lateral flow tests to have delivered to your home.
use this service to:
- check if you are eligible to apply for rapid lateral flow tests
- order rapid lateral flow tests to have delivered to your home if eligible
- do it separately from your family order
- use your data, including your email address, if they have it
- You are eligible for Rapid Lateral Flow Testing and cannot use the online service
- your test package does not arrive within 5 days of ordering
- Monday to Friday (including holidays), from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- where to get rapid lateral flow tests in scotland
- where to get rapid lateral flow tests in northern ireland
- if you test positive in england
- if you test positive in scotland
- if you test positive in wales
- if you test positive in northern ireland
- england: nhs 111 covid-19 online service
- scotland: nhs reports
- wales: nhs 111 wales
- northern ireland: get advice from a GP or GP out of hours service
order lateral flow rapid tests online
You can order a pack every 3 days if you are eligible. one pack contains 7 tests.
Your trial package will usually arrive within 3 days. it may take longer during busy periods or holidays.
ask for someone else
Anyone in your household can use the tests if they are eligible. it is not necessary to order a package for each person.
If you are ordering for another home, you must:
verify your eligibility and order online
You will need an email address to order lateral flow rapid tests online.
You will receive an email confirming your order. You will also receive an email or text message from royal mail explaining how to track your order or change your delivery.
get help with your order
Call 119 if:
Calls are free from mobiles and landlines.
the lines are open:
119 supports 200 languages.
signvideo is a free online British Sign Language (BSL) interpretation service for 119.
other ways to get rapid lateral flow tests
if you have a problem with your test kit
if something was missing or damaged in your covid-19 test kit, or if you were damaged while using the test kit, please report the problem online or call 119.
Do not use the test kit if any part is missing or damaged.
Report your rapid lateral flow test results the day you or someone in your household gets tested, no matter what the result is.
find out what you need to do:
if you need medical advice about your symptoms
get help on:
Call 999 if you feel very unwell or think something is seriously wrong.
how fast lateral flow tests work
The test usually involves taking a swab from your throat and nose, or just your nose.
You get a result in 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the type of rapid lateral flow test you’ve done. the test kit instructions will tell you how long to wait before reading your result.